Once the weather gets warmer, I start turning away from soups and stews and love eating salads, especially ones with interesting flavors and lots of color. This salad has plenty of flavor and color!
My favorite salad offers tons of antioxidants, fiber and even some protein. You can add more protein by serving it with a side of fish or chicken, if you like.
• 4 cups fresh spring greens, washed
• 2 cups thinly sliced Savoy cabbage
• 2 large carrots
• 1 yellow beet (you could use purple or red)
• 4 whole green onions, thinly sliced
• 1/2 cup very thinly sliced radishes Continue reading “Lunch Today: My Favorite Salad”