Village Green customer satisfaction is extremely important to us, and to that end, we have recently done some customer surveys to ask both our in-store and online customers how we can better serve them. With the tremendous changes now taking place in healthcare, our vision of treating each customer, client and patient as a unique individual – working with them to get to the root cause of health issues and optimizing how they feel, tailored to their personalized needs – is more relevant and important than ever.
We have received some great feedback! Our customers have told us that they want:
1. To make sure they can reach the appropriate member of our team as soon as possible, if they have any questions.
2. To make sure they know how we are pricing products and that our pricing is competitive.
3. As much access to knowledge and educational resources as possible, plus availability of our staff to answer questions.
4. An easy-to-understand and fair return policy.
We want you to know that we are listening and have implemented the following:
COMMUNICATION. For customers who need to reach us and get a quick response, we are adding some staff and putting more procedures in place so you can reach a live person or get a return call on the same day (or within one day if you leave a message toward the end of the day). If you cannot reach your party, you can hit “0” and get a live person or leave a message.
Here are some key telephone extensions to use:
- Call Center (place an order, check an order, product questions, etc.): 301-530-0800, press 3
- Pharmacy: 301-530-0800, press 5
- Compounding: 301-530-0800, press 4
- Nutrition: 301-530-0800, press 6
We encourage you to use email – here are some key emails:
- Call Center: email@example.com
- Special orders questions: firstname.lastname@example.org (put “Special Order” in the subject line)
- Pharmacy: email@example.com
- Compounding: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nutrition: email@example.com (put “Nutrition” in the subject line) or go to our website (www.myvillagegreen.com) and click “Ask the Expert”
PRICING. Base prices – the amounts you see on the shelf tags – are always listed as MSRP (“Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price”). Most of our supplements are 20% off MSRP every day, and practitioner brands are 15% off every day. Most body care items are also discounted 15% every day. We have many sales throughout the year during which most products are discounted 25% (or more); if you are on our email list, you will receive notifications of all sales. We also have a new lowest-price guarantee on practitioner brands, where we will match the lowest legitimate price, plus 5% (check with store for details).
EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES & KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF. We have many resources for our customers to be able to learn more about health and nutrition via our website (www.myvillagegreen.com). There are links to this newly redesigned blog, as well as our weekly radio show (and extensive archives) featuring interviews with leading experts from all over the country. You can join our email list to receive weekly eblasts with more information about various health topics. Your questions can be answered by our excellent nutrition advisors either on our retail floor, through Ask the Expert on our website, or by phone. We are working to add even more staff with knowledge of health and nutrition.
RETURN POLICY. We have a generous return policy that makes it easy to shop with us, especially if we have your purchasing history in our system. Customers will have 30 days to return an unopened item for a full refund (or 90 days for Pathway products), and up to 90 days for an opened or unopened item to receive a store credit. Personal care products may be returned within 30 days if they are unopened. (Books, refrigerated items, special orders, over-the-counter items, prescriptions and compounds are not returnable.)
* * *
At Village Green, we want our staff and our customers to be “one team” as we look for more ways to raise awareness about personalized health. We can make a difference by working with one person at a time, customizing the best solution based on your individual needs – leading to a larger impact that changes the dynamics of healthcare.