Pain is one of the leading health concerns driving individuals to seek natural solutions. Whether it’s acute or chronic, pain can be debilitating (both physically and mentally), costly, and create a lot of limitations in daily life. In fact, chronic pain is the number one cause of long-term disability in the United States, and pain relief is an important matter.
At Village Green, our team of nutrition experts works hard to help individuals discover how their unique biochemistry, genetics, and diet and lifestyle habits play a role in their health. We educate customers on the importance of understanding how body system imbalances, nutrient deficiencies, diet, food sensitivities and allergies, stress, chronic infections, and environmental toxins impact health.
Effective pain management requires taking a multi-disciplinary approach that focuses on addressing the underlying root causes. Physical therapy, chiropractic care, relaxation techniques, acupuncture and psychotherapy have all been shown to be helpful therapies. In addition, dietary supplements and topical remedies can play a very important role in supporting the body’s healing processes. Some of Village Green’s top product recommendations for pain support include:
TOPICAL REMEDIES – Natural pain relieving creams and balms can provide relief for stiffness, aching joints, sore muscles and injuries. Some of our top recommendations include:
• Magsoothium combines magnesium, homeopathic arnica and essential oils. A favorite among professional athletes, it serves as a wonderful massage cream that provides soothing relief to sore muscles. Magsoothium is also available in a spray form, which can be applied during or after exercise.
• Thera Creme is a unique topical cream that provides rapid pain relief. Physician formulated, Thera Creme, utilizes novel technology and a proprietary process to harness the healing power of its homeopathic ingredients. Thera Creme has shown remarkable benefit for individuals experiencing a wide variety painful conditions. One of the most therapeutic uses of Thera Creme has been for people suffering from mold toxicity, which can show up as myriad of different chronic symptoms.
• Curcumin – Found in turmeric, this potent polyphenol, which has a long established safety record, has been shown to exhibit powerful health benefits. Acting primarily through its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory mechanisms, curcumin supports joint, liver, brain and colon health, and promotes healthy cellular function.
• Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids (Fish Oil) – Essential fatty acids EPA and DHA, found in fish oil, have been shown to positively shift inflammatory pathways to help reduce inflammation and heal damaged tissue. When compared to ibuprofen, fish oil has demonstrated equivalent effects in reducing arthritis pain without side effects.
• Magnesium – This essential mineral plays many vital roles in the body. Studies demonstrate that magnesium is helpful at calming nerves, relieving muscle aches and spasms, supporting neurotransmitter functioning, increasing energy, promoting restful sleep, and helping bone, heart and digestive health.
CBD Oil – Cannabidiol, which is naturally found in hemp, is proving to be a promising pain-relieving remedy. CBD reacts with receptors in the brain and immune system to create anti-inflammatory and pain relieving effects. Please call Village Green for guidance on the best product and dosage for you. CBD products are also available in topical form.
• Proteolytic Enzymes – Protein-digesting enzymes, such as bromelain, help to manage inflammation, speed healing and promote healthy blood circulation. When taken between meals, enzymes can provide support for muscle, joint, and overall tissue health.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or would like to learn more about our products and services. We are happy to help!
Photo from here, with thanks.