Since 2007, Village Green has broadcast a weekly radio show that covers current health news and offers advice on complementary and alternative approaches to living well. Our 1-hour radio program covers a wide variety of health topics and features leading national and local health experts and specialists, such as Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. David Perlmutter, Dr. Bob O’Bryan, Dr. Deanna Minich, Dr. Joseph Pizzorno, JJ Virgin, Tom Malterre, Dr. Majid Fotuhi, Dr. Gerard Mullin, Dr. Terry Wahls, Dr. Susan Blum, plus many others! Health topics and experts are carefully selected to reflect growing health trends. Some of our past topics include:
• Hormonal issues affecting men and women
• Gut microbiome and its role in health
• Cutting-edge treatments for supporting brain health
• Importance of a healthy diet in preventing/managing chronic diseases and stress
• Bone health and the benefits of taking whole food supplements
• Natural approaches for treating depression
• Body cleansing and detoxification
• Herbal misconceptions, fears and applications for healthy living
• Maternal health and fetal health
• Green living and reducing exposure to toxins
You can listen to new shows on Sundays from 10-11am (EST) on 1500 AM (WFED) in the Washington, DC area, or click on this link to listen to past radio shows. Our updated online radio show archive is easy to use and allows you to search by various health-related topics.
Don’t have time to listen now? Listen on iTunes or download and listen at your convenience. This is a wonderful resource, loaded with tons of interesting health information. If you haven’t ever listened to an Essentials of Healthy Living radio show, why not give it a try now?